Highland PTO Job Responsibilities- interested? Email: email@example.com
· Work with PTO President and Mr. Kissell to create the budget.
· Receives all money for the PTO (such as giving campaign, school supplies and Camp Tamarack).
· Pays out all expenses.
· Records all receipts and expenditures in Quickbooks.
· Monthly bank reconciliation and budget updates.
· Works closely with Giving Campaign Coordinator to track donations.
· Works with CPA to prepare yearly tax return
· File annual report with SOS
Manage PTO website, Facebook page, Instagram, iContact email database and google drive/PTO email addresses.
Must be comfortable with technology and using several web platforms.
Assign PTO Emails, and create PTO Board contact form at the beginning of the year
Create School Year Files on Google Drive
Work with Events, Giving Campaign and Volunteer Coordinators to send emails through iContact and to coordinate FB announcements/posts.
Updates and orders back to school packet forms and other forms as needed throughout the year.
Create monthly newsletter to be distributed through iContact.
Adds/updates volunteer sign-ups, events, and announcements to PTO website.
Reminder! If you are new to Highland and plan on volunteering at school or related events, please complete the Bend LaPine School District volunteer application. This must be done and approved by the school before you can volunteer. If you have completed this in the past, it must be renewed every two years. Contact the office if you have questions on your volunteer status. Click below to complete your Bend LaPine School District volunteer application.